October 10, 2015

Have Some Tea!

I made this card recently for a dear friend who is having a tough time at the moment. The cute image is from Stamping Bella: Maisy and Madeline Have Some Tea which I coloured with my copics. I used Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and MFT Blueprints 15. These products are available for pre-order at Bizzy Becs Online Store here.  When shopping at the store don't forget that if you cannot find an item email Bec and she will do her best to help you.The sentiment is from Little Darlings- Sympathy Sentiments.



Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

Suzanne xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is really gorgeous Sue, your colouring is so soft and pretty.. I'm sure your friend will love it, X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.