January 17, 2015

Wedding Congratulations!

Last week my family and friends celebrated our daughter's wedding. It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and a very happy bride and groom. My husband and I were very proud parents as our daughter looked stunning (as all brides do!).
This is the card I made for the newly weds.


I used a Cheery Lyn Designs Die -"Wedding Vows" which I cut and only used the bride, groom and arch.The flower heart is an Impression Obsession Die and the hanging hearts are Memory Box "Precious Hearts". The Congratulations is from the Frantic Stamper "Accolades" Set and the Love greeting is a Die-Versions "Sweet Wordlets". I made the background using Distress Inks on glossy card. Check out Bizzy Becs Online Store for all these goodies!

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.
Suzanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue... The silver with the blue is a fab colour combo especially with the couple in front of the arch - perfect., x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful Suzanne! Love all of the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.