January 5, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I hope that 2014 has started well for you and I wish you a safe and happy year to follow. The first challenge at Bizzy Bec's  this year is "Anything Goes".For this you can do anything you choose. We look forward to seeing some very creative entries. This month the prize is a Darkroom Door Stamp donated by Bizzy Becs Online Store.

For my card this month I used an old bubbles stamp from my stash and  Distress Inks which are now available for pre-order at Bizzy Bec's Online Store here.  The stamp is very similar to the Darkroom Door Bubbles stamp available for pre-order from Bec's store. I am not sure if mine is a Darkroom Door Stamp as I have thrown out the packaging!! The Best Wishes greeting is an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die also available from Bizzy Bec's.



Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters
                      Pickled Raspberry
                      Salty Ocean

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.