January 4, 2013

Fun in The Sun - Bizzy Bec's Challenge




When I chose Fun in the Sun for this month’s challenge theme on Bizzy Bec’s Store Blog I had no idea that WA would have  such an intense heat wave over Christmas and the New Year! I must admit to staying inside my house with the air conditioner on rather than being out in the sun! My husband and I did, however, spend a few days after Christmas in the south of the State with family. During this time we did lots of reminiscing about our childhood, which is where the inspiration came for this card.

The Cody Fishing image from Bec's Blue Butterfly Digi Stamps Boyz Will be Boyz collection available here reminds me of the time spent with my brother when we were children fishing with my Dad in his dinghy. As a child many of our summer holidays were spent at the Great Lakes in Tasmania surrounded by the cool waters and fishing in the sun!
I have used two Memory Box Dies –Leafy Branch and Spring Border. Both these dies are available for pre- order at Bizzy Becs Online Store. The sun stamp and paper are from my stash.

Create your own Fun in the Sun Card and by entering the Bizzy Becs Challenge you could win a new Memory Box Die. 

Here’s hoping that 2013 will be a great year for everyone! For me I hope to be able to make more time for craft ........ mmmm I say that every year!!
 

 
Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Suzanne... Blue and orange are such a perfect colour combo. How sweet that you based it on memories of you and your Dad fishing. Great card, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.