November 10, 2012

A Time to Remember


We have had a beautiful warm sunny day here in Perth, however, as evening approaches we have had a turn in the weather. We can't however complain about rain here, it is so precious!
 The card I would like to share with you is my extra card for Bizzy Becs Store Blog and it fits in with the challenge theme this month of Travel or Time. I have used paper from the Carta Bella 6x6 pad Beautiful Moments which I purchased from Bizzy Becs Online Store. The clock stamped image was cut with a Spellbinder Nestabilities Classic Circle which can be pre-ordered from Bizzy Becs here.
The bird is a wood flourish from Kaisercraft which I coloured with a Gelly Roll Sakura pen.
Enter the Travel or Time challenge this month and you could win a gorgeous embossing folder from Nellie Snellen. Happy crafting!

 

Thank you for looking at my blog. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.